So weekly we have meetings with our volunteers to catch up and also plan for future sessions, events, training and what ever is on the agenda yesterday we did baking with Aaron who helped us all make this great tasting cookie recipe.
Why not try this at home if you do show us your cookies when finished.
- Pre heat the oven to 180c or gas mark 4.
- Mix the soft butter and both sugars together.
- When mixed add the egg and vanilla extract then mix again.
- Sift flour into ingredients and add a pinch of salt and mix again until all mixed in, finally add choc chips or broken up chosen chocolate bar.
- Roll into small ball for homemade look or a long sausage shape then cut for neater looking cookies.
- Placed on ungreased baking paper if you want to have the real Millie’s experience cook for 7mins until they are nearly setting so they are still gooey and doughy or cook for 10 mins to get the golden edges.
- Take them out the oven to stand to harden for a minute.