1) Pre heat the oven to 180˚
2) Peel the sweet potato and chop in to chip sized chunks
3) Pour a little oil over the sweet potato chunks, turn to cover the sweet potato and ensure that all potato is covered.
4) Put in to the oven for 35 minutes.
5) Wash the salad and vegetables before preparing
6) chop the mushroom in to small chunks and lightly fry
7) Chop the onions and tomato in to small chunks and place to the side.
8) Chop up the banana and strawberry, place in the blender with some fresh yogurt to create a nice banana and strawberry drink to accompany the meal.
9) Place wraps in to foil with a drop of water and place in the over for a couple of minutes
10) Cook the meat substitute (in my case cheese)
11) take the wraps out of the oven, fill with Cheese / Meat, mushroom, tomato, onion and salad leaves, add some sauce.
12) Portion some sweet potato fries with the wraps and enjoy.