Alex chose his mouth watering chicken fajitas!!
2 Chicken breasts OR a pack of haloumi cheese (for the non-meat option).
2 red peppers
2 red onions
1 chilli (optional) depending on your spice preference
Salad of your choice
Grated cheese (optional)
For the marinade
(if you’re not buying a premade marinade/kit)
Also you will need a frying pan, wooden spoon, sharp knife,
2 x chopping boards
- In a bowl squeeze half of the lemon, add 4 table spoons of paprika, 1 table spoon of coriander, 1 pinch of ground cumin, 2 cloves of garlic crushed and chopped, 4 table spoons olive oil, 4 drops of tobasco sauce. then leave in a bowl aside.
- Cut 1 and half peppers and onions to your liking either small for mouthful pieces or long chunky pieces leave aside in a bowl. (leave aside the half pepper and half onion for salsa).
- Start salsa cut half pepper and half onion and 1 tomato really small add all together, add other half of lemon and pinch of salt put aside.
- Chop chicken or substitute up and a separate board to the veg, then place chicken in the marinade and add veg and mix.
- Turn the oven on.
- Heat frying pan up when hot add mix of chicken and veg, cook till chicken white all throughout.
- place wraps in oven for 3 mins or until warm and soft.
- place wrap on plate add salsa, salad and chicken mix then optional sauces or cheese and enjoy