Salford Youth Alliance, Salford Community Leisure and the young volunteers we work with have put together a range of activities for young people to try at home during this difficult time. These activities can be done with little or no equipment.
Here is activity number one.
In the comments we would be interested to see your results, see you challenge your friends, even challenge us. Have fun. Salford Community Leisure Wuu2insalford Heather Travis Youth-worker Sayo Sparky #stayinworkout
Name of Activity: 30 second Jumping Jacks challenge
Suitable for ages: 8+
Resources required: None
How to play:
- Stand in a straight shape arms by your side and feet together
- Slightly bend knees and jump up in to the air
- In the air push your legs to shoulder width apart as well as pulling your arms from your side above your head landing on the floor in this position.
- Jump from here to bring your arms back to your side and your feet back together
- Repeat.How many can you do in 30 seconds? Can you challenge anyone else in your house? Can you beat your score?